There are many advantages when you setup a Pte Ltd Company in Singapore. Firstly, a private limited company generally project an image of reliability, trustworthiness and confident.
Moreover, a new company can enjoy significant tax saving because a new company entitle to a full tax exemptions for the first S$100k of taxable profit.
1.We can help to incorporate a Pte Ltd Company by preparing the below-mentioned:-
• Apply and reserve company name
• Submit the application of company incorporation to ACRA
• Prepare Resolution for the First Director Meeting
• Prepare Form 45 for consent to act as director
• Provide 1 copy of Memorandum of Article & Association
• Provide 1 copy of business profile
2.We will advise you on the things that your company have to consider before and after Company incorporation. (i.e. Annual submission requirements, duty & obligation of directors/shareholders etc.)
Company strike off
Striking off/close down a company can be a complicated affair. If a company is NOT struck-off/close down, then the company MUST continue to submit the accounts or tax to the relevant authorities.
1.We can help to strike-off a Company by preparing the below-mentioned:-
• Prepare the director’s resolution, EGM etc documents for the Company Strike-off purpose
• Obtain tax clearance in advance
• Perform online submission to file the strike-off application with ACRA
2.We will advise you on the things that your company have to consider before and after strike-off
To find out more, contact us now for a FREE discussion.