Those Singapore private limited companies which enjoy audit exemptions are still required to prepare the “Financial Reports” in line with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs) and Companies Act.
This “Financial Reports” would need to be submitted to relevant authorities such as ACRA and IRAS.
- In order to ensure that the company is complies with all rules and regulation, our professional accountants can help your company by preparing the financial reports which includes the following:-
- Directors’ Report
- Statement of Directors
- Statement of Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Accounting Policies
- Notes to Financial Statements
- Prepare Financial Reports in line with the Singapore Accounting Standards and Companies Act (Which is to be submitted to ACRA and IRAS)
- Provide consultancy/advices in regards to the company accounting matters
- Provide timely reminder on the relevant deadlines